This is the Rhizomatica Public wiki. Our internal wiki already contains what we need to know ourselves.
Some ideas on starting things off
- A Welcome page that looks inviting (with overview of wiki, some sort of image with pics, but also links to Categories)
- A section with manuals - basic overview up front and easy to look at, big list of a dump of more technical stuff and config info just below)
- A map with current sites
- Spanish for interface (menu links, tabs etc.)and text with section in english - dominant language?
- Other resources page with links to mesh projects, other autonomous telecom projects
From meeting with Ana, Peter, Onion re. documentation:
HOW DOES A NEW COMMUNITY GET THE SERVICE - INTERNAL FOR LOCAL NETWORK ADMINS (Castellano) - INTERNAL (MAYBE PART SHOULD BE FOR PUBLIC)
- Full documentation of RAI
- Overall explanation of the hardware and how it's installed
- Long-distance / VoIP
- Contacts at Rhizomatica/Redes AC/ISP/etc
SOFTWARE (ENGLISH & CASTELLANO) - INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
- How does a normal person set this up?
PUBLIC (ENGLISH & CASTELLANO) - INTERNAL and EXTERNAL
- Legal and social considerations
- Site selection
- RF planning
- Site preparation
- Materials for installation
- Software downloads (plus manuals: see other section)
- How to set up BTS and BSC
- Etc etc
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.